Use NuOffice to deploy cloud-based Unified Communications services to significantly enhance employee and customer communications for increased productivity and an amazing customer experience.
- Cloud-based business communication services replacing traditional PBX’s
- Robust contact centre solution
- Powerful multi-tier portal enables CSPs to create their own reseller channel
- Innovative NuOffice/Smart Office UC clients and collaboration rooms
- Value-added NuOffice Wrappers enhance customer engagement
Introducing NuOffice UCaaS
Organizations of all sizes are moving their business-critical services, such as email, ERP and CRM, to the cloud because it is more cost –effective and flexible. They are moving their phone systems to the cloud too – and they are choosing Cloud UC.
Cloud UC delivers carrier-class cloud PBX and hosted business phone service with all the features organizations expect from a traditional phone system – plus unified communications. Services such as instant messaging, mobile apps, video conferencing and more.
Cloud UC takes all of the guesswork away by offering a cost-effective, pay-as-you-grow, service. It doesn’t skimp on quality or features, it won’t hurt the bottom line and it will continue to deliver innovative services year after year.
The Value of NuOffice UCaaS
Traditional phone systems and PBX’s are expensive to maintain and require a large capital investment to update or replace.
- Cloud UC removes capital expenditures and long-term operating costs for hardware, maintenance and installation.
- Cloud UC doesn’t require organizations to have dedicated system engineers and support staff to keep their phone system up and running.
- Cloud UC’s pay-as-you-go pricing model lets organizations pay for what they use and add more services when needed.
- Cloud UC can integrate with an organization’s existing phone system, helping protect their existing investments while layering on new services and features.